Pages

13.6.07

Dancing like nobody's watching...

There's something about this song...

I kinda identify with the gal in this song
Truth is, she probably danced that way 'coz she knew SOMEBODY WAS WATCHING!!
You know, it's all part of the game, like...act uninterested in him, he'll start chasing you...
Same here, she dances like she's in her own world so that whoever's out there watching-and she knows they are there-wants to join her in that world...
Nice trick, and as you can see at the end of the song, it works!
I guess that's how I live my life most days, giving the outward impression that "It's my life, I'm living it just for me..." and yet I'm more than aware of the fact that someone is watching so I make an effort to live my life such that whoever's watching is interested in knowing about that "World of my own"...

I L.O.V.E. the song!


I heard a sound in the distance, I remember so clear
And it drew me closer, As if fate brought me right here
Right here at the doorway, Where the night would begin
I didn't feel like a stranger, They said just come on in

Where the music was playing it was getting me started
People all around me
But I didn't expect what my eyes saw next
She mesmerized me by the way that she moved

She was dancing, dancing like nobody's watching in a world of her own
She was moving, moving like no-one was watching
So how could I let her know?

As I stepped to the dance floor
People getting down
I'm trying not to focus, But I Keep looking around
I knew I had to approach her
But she seemed so far away
Then came the right moment
Let nothing stand in my way

The music was playing it was getting me started
People all around me
But she didn't expect what I told her her
She mesmerized me
By the way that she moved

She was dancing, dancing like nobody's watching in a world of her own
She was moving, moving like no-one was watching
So how could i let her know?

I had to say girl You look so good
You are the one you know that you got the look
Then I see her smiling
She understands
We can move together

We were dancing, dancing like nobody's watching in a world of our own
We were moving, moving like one-one was watching
But how could i let her know?

She was dancing
I was watching
She was moving
In a world of her own

So u go out there and "Dance like nobody's watching"

3 comments:

  1. now you've got us all watching! this is the best policy in the world, if you're naturally graceful that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i close my eyes. to this song, to Skylark's song Wildflower... so even if he is watching, i aint

    ReplyDelete
  3. who sings this song?

    ReplyDelete