Pages

18.8.09

Forbidden Love
Am happy when am in your arms
for there I know am safe.
Am hidden from the world, it's harms
and all those who would laugh.
You hold me and I feel no fear,
you touch me and I sigh,
you kiss me...am no longer there
coz then I float...I fly!
In your arms i am a child,
but I'm also a queen.
In your arms I can be wild
and I can safely dream.

I step away, I start to see
and then I start to doubt.
Though this is where I want to be
maybe it's not where I ought.
The dreams are naught but morning dew
that fades with rising sun.
I fight, the feelings to renew
but my fairy wings are gone!
I try to leap, to step right back
into the circle of your arms.
But I cannot, I'm held back
by my doubts, from that safety ring.

I return to your arms, the feelings too
of love and safety and peace.
I dream great dreams of me and you,
of flying and freedom and bliss.
I'd love to stay right here always
in the circle of you arms...
hidden for the rest of my days
from the world, it's threats and charms.
But time goes on...The only way
to hold it still, right here,
would be in death forever to stay
in the cold dark arms of Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment